69CoronetRT. Glad to know you. Everytime you get in here I see you are looking for 68 383 2bbl codes off of other people's BCS. What in the world ever possesed you my new friend!! The Coronet. Ah, you see as we are cut of the same mold.

Now only a week later, it is I it seems who is shaking down innocent owners this week for their BCS codes too, only for '70 383 4bbl. Lol!!

You of all can at least side with me a little.
What are the 2bbl codes for that you seek? Research for your Coronet? Cool bro, I'll keep my ears open. best of luck.

Supplying those engine codes I never had and pics of convertible E Bodys is my treat and some of your worst nightmares. Tune out if you aren't interested. This topic hasn't had 1000+ views for nothing.

I can get my Mopar friend to measure lift of old cam before replacing with my new repro from Mopar for a 383 HP - and since the motor has 100K+ it needs the fresh new cam/lifters/springs, etc. I'm sure. And since no one knows what cam you have, they only know what you want them to hear I'll also add the new windage tray I have.

The new HP cam and street hemi springs will be nice with that new windage tray.

I must be looking at it incorrectly you are right. On Text page 14-11, Feul 14-30-0. There is a column full of reference numbers.

It can't be now that I look closer as a 40 in the reference column is for a 383 without a/c, and my car did come with a/c. So the carb code is just like alot of the main parts wherein the last few digits of the factory part number are the actual BCS codes. Stupid reference numbers.

"Why separate knob Jerry? Why?!?!"

-------------------------------------------

You need the bad guy...so you can say look everybody...there's the bad guy. Well take a look...

Last edited by ebodyseast; 04/13/08 11:31 PM.