Unscrewed a few more items from the PU, moved the boxes of stuff from the van into the front porch, and moved the doors in out of the weather. It's COLD out there!
I did get a driveshaft from the yard that needs to be shortened. Still no sale on the PU carcass, it's all back east people that need the sheetmetal, which means shipping.
I've been tossing small batches of bolts into a friend's vibrating cleaner, but with so many fasteners that are similar, it's slow , small batches so they don't get mixed up. I've also run 2 bags of stuff through the evaporust. It does pretty good, but the camera batteries died, so no pictures.
I'll take the PU off the trailer and remove the front end shortly, so I have that sub-assembly to freshen up. I plan on removing the third leaf to get a bit more drop in front. Another friend is racing this weekend, so we are meeting up and I'll get another batch of donations to the project. Thanks, Steve.
I have a line on a b laster, so I may be doing some or all of that myself. I hear it's HARD work, so I'll concentrate on all the small stuff and see how it does, No progress on body work yet, so it's not ready to get blasted anyway. Might as well get all the roughing out done first, so I'm not welding and hammering on primered sheetmetal.