Worked on the shorty a bit today. Pulled both 2" lift blocks out of the front axle. It's got RAKE now! Sorry, no pictures with it stuffed in the garage. The U-bolts were too long to reuse, so I went searching, but no joy in this small town on a Saturday. I did get a nice Makita grinder for dressing welds. It was a bit cold when I got back, so I just researched U-bolts. Seems there is a Fastenal nearby, so I'll round up the first group of hardware and drive over next week. Hope they have the doghouse bolts and clipnuts, the door panel screws, the grille screw and bolt, the wave washer and regular washer for the shift linkage, and the side door jamb bolt (so far), and of course the U-bolts. I'll see what else they have to use on this project. Maybe they will have the J bolt for the gas tank strap. The one in there was custom built by someone, and it works but isn't right. I'll look at the rear U-bolts too, to see if I need new ones back there too. The rear only has a 1" block, so they may work.