I appreciate the offer!
The following items are good to grab before it gets crushed, I've put the ones I'd be interested in in RED .
Seats - all the SS guys want them. 150 pr. on Ebay for ones needing recovering
Bumpers - I have a decent front one and a couple beat rears (only one chrome). Again, these sell well. I'd be interested in a good rear chrome.
Chrome trim - if it has good drip rail trim, I'd like those. Also good demand items. The side stuff is also hard to find without damage. Not for me, though.
Transmission - good to grab. I've got a rebuilt.
Wheels - stock 15 inch with the bumps; SS guys again. I'm using the Cragars.
No window doors - good to convert from window doors. I'm good on this.
Door handles - The fronts are shared with D100s and A bodys (I think). The side/rear are unique and can bring a few bucks.
Front suspension and steering - I'm good, but the gassers want the suspension and the van guys are always looking for a good box.
8.75 rear housing - wider than cars, could sell to someone that wants to narrow.
Sportsman dash trim - cast cluster bezel with grooves instead of stamped metal is worth a few bucks. If it has the one that goes all the way across the dash, I'd be interested. See attachment. I've got the bezel, see picture on page 2 (Thanks again, Nick!)
Shifter, cable, bracket - worth a few bucks too. Mine is fine.
Grille - these are good if straight. I have a pair.
Motor mounts to frame - I'm good, but these are worth money to the guys doing engine swaps.
Driveshaft - I bought a 4X4 one to have fitted, if it's not a ball and trunion, this would again be handy for the guy that's swapping to a V8.
Body latch for side/rear door - I need one of the little bolted on plates the door strikers engage, with bolts.
Door straps - the webbing used to keep the doors from swinging too far.
Any interior finish panels - if in good condition. These get sun damaged and torn up. A guy redoing one will appreciate these.
Gas tank - unique, If in good shape, this might sell.
Pie pans - the trim for the headlights is shared with some D-100s. Good to grab if in good shape.
Front lenses - if in good shape.
Turn signal switch - If the steering box is worn but the switch is good (not hacked), it is worth the effort to pull.
Steering wheel - no cracks would make it worthwhile. If it's shot, don't bother. A white one is worth grabbing if the cracks aren't bad.
Washer bottle - usually cracked and leaks. If it's good, grab the entire system.
Seat belts - if in good shape.
Throttle linkage/cable - the 67 should have the linkage not the cable, but either is a good grab.

If you can grab all the V8/auto specfic stuff (engine mounts, trans, driveshaft, fan shroud and radiator, AT cooling lines, shifter, engine pulleys and brackets, clutch pedal block-off plate, steering column throttle stuff) it would be a great package deal for the guy swapping.

Last edited by RodStRace; 04/06/10 03:49 PM.