Well, I cleaned out the junk in the back, swept it out and got the steering column back in.
The local vatozone had the ignition switch and lock , so those went in. Swapped out the wrong rear bumper for another set of brackets and a stock beat to heck bumper, along with pulling the gas tank since it's in the way of one of the bumper bolts and full of gas.
Next up was throwing a battery in it, and checking the engine over. The firing order was wrong, and the water was low. Fixed that up, and cranked it. It sounded like one cylinder was low, but no sounds, so I primed it and tried to get it running. The carb wouldn't stop flooding, so I go a can of gas to hook up to the pump and a pair of locking pliers on the fuel line. Then the heater core fitting for the hose fell off, so there was only 1/2 water.
I did get it running, but the carb and the water made it only a short time. The thing shakes like they used the neutral flywheel on the 360, and it has a miss.
So, the new list is
GOOD: The full battery box is there, the wiring seems to work (no smoke) except the turn signals and front clearance lights. I got all the doors to work, except I need to install 3 clips. The used column seems to be good. Most stuff has not been messed with, and all fasteners came out well (no rust is a GOOD thing!). The radiator held water, and overall, the thing seems to respond to TLC.
BAD: master cylinder has fluid, but no pedal. I'll try flushing, but will probably have work to do on top of the planned disc swap.
Quite a few little screws and clips are missing. Motor will get swapped. I kind expected this, but had that this one would at least let me move the thing around while doing body/paint.
Will need to get a 360 flywheel. Any suggestions on this would help. The seats need replacing. A-100 seats and clips aren't cheap. Crank pulley wobbles a bit. The steering column I got had the wiring hacked and the old one had an aftermarket turn signal switch. I'll have to get into the top of the column if I want horn and turn signals.

UGLY: I would not have paid a dime for the rear bumper if I had seen it first. The wiring that has been messed with will need work. The motor mounts were installed by the same guy, and I will need to weld and file at least one of the shift linkage holes (probably the reason the shifter was broken).

I stink like grease and old gas, but I'm pretty happy. Sure it would have been nice to just get it running, but I think it just wants more attention before it will work.