Well, day 2 went like day one, some good, some bad.

Spent some time pulling the brackets off the old toyota seats to see what I need to get seats back in. I have most of the stuff, just need seats and pins! One adjuster track is missing one of the rollers...

Removed the rest of the doghouse, except the front. More mismatched hardware.
Removed the bent slide out step. Found out it was added (this is a cargo van, not a sportsman or camper.) Flushed out the old brake fluid and bled them, now have brakes!
Took the carb apart and cleaned out all the junk. Freed up the power circuit, made up a missing accel linkage, and blew out the needle and seat.
This carb is junk, but it's better than the 5 others that were in back! None of them are even for this van!
Bypassed the heater and filled the radiator. Started it up and drove it a few hundred feet, until the wheel fell off!
Swapped on another wheel and added lugs to the other Cragar. At least it will move under it's own power. At that point, the front cover decided it had held long enough and spewed warm coolant directly at where I was sitting on the wheelwell.
Removed the seat belts and pressure washed the inside. I can JB weld the front cover to move it around for body/paint, or just bite the bullet and order the flywheel, pull the motor, swap in the other 360, get an intake, carb and clutch and have it running nice. I'm thinking swap, but it will cut into body time and funds. I'll have to talk to the body guy...

MODS can you move this to the project cars section?

Last edited by RodStRace; 11/23/09 12:28 PM.