Quote:

Just a thought here, you said you "Will need to get a 360 flywheel." Do to vibration and later stated that "Crank pulley wobbles a bit." Do you mean the vibration dampener? Is it possible that the vibration dampener is bad and causing the issue?

Thanks for the concern.
The motor cranks a bit uneven. I tuned cars for a living for 13 years. It sounds like one cylinder is ~20% low, not 0 compression, but low.
On startup, it's a bit rough. This seems to be a combo of things; the low cylinder mentioned and the next part.
When the engine is revved to 1800-2200 RPM, it shakes more than a single low or even dead cylinder. This is something I've felt before with a co-worker's 400 Chevy (ext. balance) that was swapped in place of a 6 (int. balance). I've also experienced it to a lesser degree with SBFs and the different balance between early and late engines. It's something I recognise as an imbalance, even though it is NOT something you run into much.
The balancer is smooth and wobble-free. The outer part of the crank pulley (belt area) wobbles. I have not done a compression test, due to having another longblock. I could do one, but the motor is coming out anyway. I also have not checked the front pulley and bolts for the same reason. I will check it before I take it apart, though.
I expected the 360 might have the 318 flywheel attached, and the way it ran seemed to confirm it. I WILL be checking the flywheel for the balance holes.
http://www.moparaction.com/tech/quest/internally.html

Right now, I'm assessing the bodywork, checking sources for the stuff I need, and taking inventory. I hope to get started on welding up the hundred holes shortly. I will probably just run this engine while the bodywork is going, since the usual deal is to run it only a couple minutes to move it, which is hard on an engine.
When it's very close to done, or finished with paint, I'll probably swap it.