John, I too just got myself an A100 Camper but I haven't seen it yet. Its in Seattle, WA amd I live in Tampa, FL. My son the auto shop owner lives in Pueblo, Co. I want to trailer the camper 1500 miles to him for check-up before I drive it 1700 more miles to home.

He has a trailer nearly identical to yours except that it is an old U-Haul with trays for the tires and wheel tie-downs rather than flatbed like yours. Frame & fenders are identical. I had proposed to him to use 2 X 8s under the wheels to raise the bottom of the camper above the fenders. We can burn self tapping screws into the tray thru the first board and then use deck screws to ad additional ones as needed. His straps adjust for up to 17" pickup tires so we should be able to put 3" of 2 X 8 (2 boards) under the 14" camper wheels.

You did that but I don't quite understand what I see in the photos. Why did you leave on 1 fender? Did you need NO lumber on the side with no fender? Was 2 boards not enough to clear the fender? I plan to modify the trailer before I leave Pueblo; what is the distance from the camper body to the ground (so I can ad enough to clear his wheels)? Did you drive on or winch it?

Thanks much for your help. Don Parker, New member