Welcome to the site!
Whew, I just went thru another big mess trying this exact thing. I won't go into it here, just explain my A-100 camper deal in hopes it helps you get it done or rethink how it's done.
First, I had to tow only an hour or so. Short tow over pretty smooth roads and little traffic, mostly downhill.
Next, the camper was wider than the trailer. My trailer is ~83" wide. Going by memory, the camper is roughly 90" wide, so it had to hang over one or both sides.
In this case, I had only one removable fender (since redone), so it could only hang over one side. It was butted up to the right fender and hung over the driver side tires with the fender off. I was given the 2 2X12" boards to roll the camper on, providing a little more vertical clearance. It did rock during the tow and rubbed the camper skin on the right fender. There were a couple times the driver side tires rubbed too (dips in the road).
So, for a long distance tow over rougher roads and wanting to keep everything intact, I would suggest going with an equipment trailer or one that has the entire deck over the trailer tires. It will be higher (check total height) and more prone to tipping, but you will avoid the many clearance issues I had and the damage it inflicted. It really is a better solution with less headache.