Well I think the word BINGO my be in order. I changed out the ECU and the 5th started up. I didn't run it long. I want to get everything back together and dressed out, but it ran long enough to make me feel we have found the problem. RR I think you probably hit on it early on when you said, ". . .it wouldn't be orange would it?" There is one thing, that pentastar connector doesn't want to go all the way down, the way it did on the orange ECU. The smaller end goes down but the larger end sits up some; feels like it is just barely on. I pushed pretty hard but it didn't want to go any farther down and I didn't want to over do it. Wondering if a new harness is in order and if that may have had something to do with it all along. At this point, the harness and ballast resistor are the only things left from that conversion kit.

Darkness and rain are overtaking me. Weather predictions look good for tomorrow, so hopefully my 5th and I will be on the road again before days end. I will let you know how it goes and thanks again to you all.