Check the reluctor gap (takes 5 seconds) . seperate the dist pickup zigzag connector & drag the male (bare) tip of the body harness half of that connector across the intake surface (ground) as you hold the end of the large coil to dist coil wire 1/4" from the intake (ground) with key "on" & key to "crank" with starter relay unplugged (yellow "ign" wire) see if the coil wire sparks. I dont think it will as I think the box has died but it is an easy check. Take all the wires off of the coil negative primary terminal (might just be one) & with a jumper wire with alligator clips on each end, connect one end to the coil neg terminal and tap tap the other alligator clip end to the intake & see if it makes the coil wire spark (in run & in crank, same deal there). I'm assuming the blue/yellow (ECU main feed) is hot also (I mighta missed that). It sounds like the infamous orange box has died. though I dont suggest shotgunning parts for diagnosing, I think I would get a cheap parts house 4 pin replacement & if it turns out that that ain't it, with the newer orange boxes' rep I would highly suggest a spare 4 pin ECU in the glove box.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth