So the gate situation hasnt changed in 4 years. And they wonder why "bad mouthing" occurs. As far as distance, there were plenty in our group who came from as far as Canada, so it's not distance, it's draw. I need a return on investment for my time and $$. I like to photograph the race cars, the matcg racers, etc, And I like to race my/a car if possible...I rarely bring my car out anymore, so when I do, I want to run it. Not sit in the lanes, or sit in tech, and then sit in the noise tester line, then get 3 runs in maybe. That's what it was the last time I trailered. Then i had trouble coming home, and that was it. No more E town until I get a good reference. I hear the racing was better, because the car count was down. But that's necessarily a good thing. I didn tmind waiting for "king of the Street" cars to run..I do mind waiting for cleanup from the 87 diplomat that leaked tranny oil down the center of the track because tech didnt look closely enough.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.