The way I see it, E-town HAS to get the general public interested in this show again. How to do this? I see many ways, including manufacturer's midway, exhibition cars (not just the SS/A cars, but jet cars, &/or top alcohol cars, wheelstanders, maybe some kind of shoot-out), seminar(s) for bracket racers, & seminars for restorers by someone OTHER THAN Galen G (he's been over-exposed IMHO). In any event, I feel the key to reviving this show is INTEREST BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Without these people coming through the gate, costs to participate will continue to rise & features will continue to be cut (commonly called a death spiral). Moving the event into the 1st or 2nd weekend in June would help draw more show cars (less chance of rain, more time to get the cars ready). Offering a 2-day "show package" more in line with what Carlisle does (2 people, & car) will help draw more show cars.

Again, I feel the key is to get more behinds in the seats. More spectators mean more $$$ to get more features which means more spectators, which means less $ to PARTICIPATE (swap spaces cost less & draw more, racing costs less which means more racers) Maybe even consider "door prises/give-aways" for spectators (not participants) to generate interest?