The reason it was moved was so the NHRA meet wouldnt be a rainout every year. So now what..it rains every other there. Poor choice, but in terms of $$, understandable for the track. I talked to a couple of guys who did go, and the talk was the same. Very small, rain on and off, and the large caravans that used to go, were reduced to 1-2 cars. We used to go with at least 10 cars. Most of our group this year stayed home because of the weather, too busy, or just not enough draw to get them to spend the $500 on the weekend. Track prep is always iffy when it rains, and more so when it's not a heavy racer day. The vender area gets vacant becuase of NJ's tax deal. I dont know if they still appear or what, but I wouldnt sell there because of it. The secret is, get the word out, and get lucky to have decent weather. If you have that, then it will start to grow again. The community hasnt changed much IMO, 'cept getting older. The even took a serious down turn a few years back. Like the first year it wasnt in June.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.