I have been going ever since I got involved with Mopars about 4 years ago. I really enjoy the show, but this year I did not enjoy te SWAP area as much because of its lack there of.

Improvements to be made:
-Increase vendors
-Have more events planned as the day goes on, such as like a sportsman expo does fly fishin demos: Like a timeline of events instead of just a show area, racing,... have a learn how to install a inner fender skirt or something that can help the hobby out with privateers like ourselves.
- a dyno would be cool.
- The SRT 4 runs around the coned course was cool a few years back.
- Where was the Viper club?
- Reiterate whats going on over the loudspeakers for those of us without antennas!
- Something for the specators to participate in instead of just staring at cars all day.
- Easier way for tech and show/race people like me. I had to go circle all the way back around to get in and all set up.
- BIKINI CONTEST???? maybe the burger stand girls???
- Prices could go down a little bit

Whats good:
- The racing was fun and organized
- The staff was directive and got me where I needed to be easily.
- its a race and show
- Burnout contest
- Local for me in NJ
- CRate engine give a way

people need to stop bashing the cost of food, when you are allowed to bring your own cooler with home made sandwiches. Stop bashing the weather, you do wash your car WITH WATER??? whats a lil rain gonna do? I do not feel it is E TOWN;s fault for the lack of attendance.

I feel that the hobby itself has drained the event. Prices are out of hand for the young kids to get in the hobby. I am 22 and find prices for parts driving me from buying the things I need which will stop me from looking in the swap area. in turn people do not want to drive thier $50k cuda in the rain or at all. The fun was taken out of the hobby and repalce by greed and investments. There are guys on college budgets or very little ones who have to pay 22 bucks for a bag of 12 plastic clips, its ridiculous. Sorry for the rant on the hobby, but it does hinder this event.

People are willing to pay top dollar for an NOS part and not 8 bucks for a hamburger, gets me...

I go to have a great time, finally drive my complete car down there, bond with Mopar guys n gals and sit back and have a coke
Mike Find it, build it, DRIVE it!

73 plumcrazy challenger - 318/904, edelbrock performer 600cfm carb, performer intake and cam. Eddy Alum. Heads 3.91 locker, Doug's headers, accurate ltd. exhaust
73 Cuda - Triple Black 340 4 speed
MIKE