I just noticed responses that some people won't attend because they have heard others didn't like it. That might be partially true, but I don't think that's a good reason for someone to avoid the show. They need to base it on their own experience, & not follow the herd like sheep. Opinions vary, so I personally never take an opinion too seriously on a show's quality.

I've been to a lot of different shows since I first started going to them on my own around 1980. The ones that were the best were the ones that didn't treat you like they didn't care if you came back. My favorite place to go for any show is Carlisle, I just wish they had a 1/4 mile track there or nearby. (Sorry, 1/8 mile tracks don't do it for me.)

I like the Englishtown show much better than the Mopar Nationals in Ohio because it's better organized & has a less chaotic feel as you roam around. There is also a distance factor for me, but in general the E-Town show is better. A lot of the bigger shows should take a lesson from Carlisle when it comes to creatiing an excellent atmosphere for a show.

As for car show food, well, they all taste like overpriced garbage when you let a low bidder for the concession operations cook dogmeat. You want to taste some good food? Go to the fall show in Hershey where individual vendors set up, & not one vendor does all. There was a vendor there selling real crab cake sandwiches, & not dried up hockey pucks wrapped in foil.