Quote:

I agree with BigEd, all badmouthing it is going to do is kill the event. If you don't like it, don't go. Sounds too dam simple.

yea that will work.... the show will definatley be dead then... it is stupid (in my opinion) to just go to a show blindly just because its there... the only way the people that run it know somwthing is wrong with it is if they hear complaints... heck before the show i got bashed because i said the show has really fallen. well i ran into a ton of guys that i have been seeing there for years and they all said the same thing... "man this show really died remember back when...." and i didn't even say anything to bring that on... they said it to me.... some serious changes need to be made and even then it may never recover.. heck they really didn't even promote it.. i never once heard anything on the radio about it.. i used to always hear it on the radio years ago... why be loyal to it if they aren't gonna try to make it better for you?? heck it cost a small fortune to get in and buy some lunch... i think the show should atleast be worth it....

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com