Hi, I think you need to move the date to a later date in June. It used to be in June in its hey - day, but now the threat of rain every year is making it difficult to plan and attend for many people - ie, gas, tolls, traffic, hotel, etc. It just might not be worth it for some people to attend if it is scheduled during the rainy season. Also, you need to do whatever it takes to bring in more vendors! You certainly have the space to do so. I know from viewing Moparts.com and listening to friends who used to sell there that the tax thing is what single-handedly killed the show for vendors. There is no reason the show can't attract the same people/vendors that attend Carlisle, but it is going to have to offer some kind of attraction to off - set the taxes. Finally, you need to advertise more. I never see the add for the show until it is almost upon us. Start advertising in January - yes - January in all of the Mopar mags - Mopar Collectors, Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action and put something in the add that makes people/vendors want to attend. I love this show and will continue to attend every year ( I live on Long Island), but I go for only one reason - to buy parts. Thank you, Rob Adolfsen

1970 Hemi 'Cuda hard top clone

1971 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible clone