Hi Everyone,

I should just copy and paste what I wrote in the "E-Town" thread, but I'll just sum up and add a few thoughts...

My friend and I have been vendors together for the past four years at E-Town - this year was the WORST in terms of spectator/people traffic in the swap meet/vendor area - Saturday afternoon (after 1PM) the area was - quite literally - a ghost town. I spoke with several other friends/vendors on Sunday morning, and they all commented on the number of people being SIGNIFICANTLY down from just last year. My friend and I had our best year (in terms of being a vendor) last year - this year was the pits (no pun intended!) - even compared to the "rainout" of 2003. I don't know if we'll get the same size vendor spot or not next year - I doubt it - but until traffic increases, I would suggest to the E-Town management to drop the price of a vendor spot (I wonder just how many vendors there were, compared to last year), and - if at all possible - move the event back to June. Also, send out promotional mailings to EVERY Mopar Club up and down the East Coast, and west to the Mississippi (I'm exaggerating, but everyone gets the idea here). Also, advertise in MCG, Hemmings, Old Car Price Guide, and every other associated publication/website 4-5 months BEFORE the actual event. Just my 2 cents - but, if something isn't done, this event won't be on life support in the near future - it'll be 6 feet under, pushing up daisies...

Glenn
67 Barracuda Convertible
68 RoadRunner