First of all I think it is a good sign that the track recognizes the fact that the event has been lacking the past few years. Kudos to them for taking the effort to publicly address that. Here is an opportunity to have some input.

I didn't go this year because of weather once again. It seems every year that the weather is an issue. That is a fact. Will the track change the date...don't know, but I think it would help.

I think that any event will have areas where people can complain and find faults with. I am just amazed at how many people have been bashing the Mopar event at E Town. I for one am glad that someone puts on such a show for us Mopar fans. If we feel the need to complain then we should do it in a helpful way so that Raceway Park can improve the event. I can talk to 10 different guys and have 10 different complaints.
The car show was small, the vendors were to limited, the prices were too high on parts, the lanes were unorganized, the pits get too hot.....and the list goes on. I guess it depends on what you are looking for in an event. I look at it as an opportunity to get out and have some fun either with or without the car. I don't have many expectations other than that. I know the traffic is going to be bad, I know it is going to cost me some coin, I know there are a bunch of things that may not be perfect. But I also know that it is still better than sitting home complaining about it. I don't know whats going on but it sure stinks to hear everybody bad mouthing every event that is out there. Whether it's E Town, Ohio, Carlisle, wherever.....something is always a problem for us. It's getting old already. If we keep this kind of mentality up we may find these events just fade away. And then with no events to go to we will complain about that. Just get out there and have fun guys!