Quote:

They're checking for alcohol as well, it's against the law to have it at a race track in NJ.

I had a cold one in the beer garden.

I went as a spectator on Saturday. Went with my father and took my daughter. One of the swap guys was kind enough to let my 2 year old sit in the Mopar Jr. Dragster for pics.

I enjoyed it. I liked that I didn't have to walk all the way around the track to get to my car, maybe they could have swapped the pits for spectator parking.

I saw more mopar vendors than any local swap meet. Prices were high but they are mopars right?? I bought a bunch of stuff.

Bathrooms were neat, burger girls were pretty, things seemed sorta organized. I was able to drive in to pickup some seats and a couple trannies and then I kinda forgot where I was and left my truck parked over in the huge empty pit area by the fuel station. Ooops

Yeah the line at the gate sucked, easy fix for those interested in doing something about it.

All in all, I drove 2 hours one way and had fun.

I agree with BigEd, all badmouthing it is going to do is kill the event. If you don't like it, don't go. Sounds too dam simple.

2017 Contusion Blue Challenger T/A 392 M6 "BLKNBLU"