"When you get up in your 60's. . ." Are you kidding me? I am so far past those years, I can't remember whether they were fun or not. I am still puzzled by not getting a spark when using that negative post troubleshooting. I had run that test so many times with the same result, I was almost happy to see it spark when using the zigzag connector method. As much as I wanted it to spark, tried to get it to spark and all those times not once did I see a spark; but the first time with the zigzag, there it was. It just concerns me that somehow I might still have something not quite right. I am equally worried about that screw holding the pickup coil in adjustment. Both times I feel like I tightened it down as far as I could go without making the head of the screw look like one of those security screws used on urinal petitions in guys' restrooms. Like you, I am thinking I may have to change that screw out for something more substantial. But for now I will concentrate on getting it all put back together, re-dressing all the wires, order a spare ECU for the glovebox but most of all, enjoy driving my 5th Avenue that has been given a new lease on life(that I hope will last longer than a month this time). Again, thanks all of you for your help, especially your patience Rapid Robert. . .couldn't have done it without you.