Ahall, I'm in Irving just east of the airport. Bring it over in a couple weeks and we'll get it fixed. If I can cool the TT440, I can cool yours too.
I have a machine gun shoot this weekend. If you don't want your car riddled by belt fed 50 calibers you might want to wait.
There are a number of pullies and mechanical fans lurking about my garage. I have a couple different flex fans as well as a monster C-body 7 blade factory clutch fan. If they fix the problem, they're yours.

You are likely being double teamed.
1) crappy fan
2) tight shroud

Take that fan off and watch the engine run cool on the highway.
Better yet, take it off and throw it as far as you can. They don't flow enough air. I had all different sizes of them. None of them are on the car now.
Every time I installed one as a pusher the car heated up on the highway. Yes, even when run with a puller.
They simply don't move enough air.

The shroud is probably blocking air movement at speed as well. Fans and shrouds are only useful below 35 mph. Anywhere above that, they're a hinderance. Even Chrysler turned off the cooling fans on a 2.2 turbo at 35 mph.

I've got stuff around here to build a different shroud for testing so we don't hack yours needlessly.

Another thing we can do is install a thermostatic switch so the fan doesn't run when it's not needed. That makes for a tidy install.

If nothing else works, we can try to fit one of my monster Mercedes fans. Those will cool it. The drawack would be having to upgrade the charging system.

We can get you fixed and stop wasting money.

I'm not able to post here from work so send me an e-mail if you like.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon