Quote:

Quote:

I live in Grand Prairie about 5 minutes south of the airport and would be glad to help you with and teach you the hands on stuff. I'm retired so I am available most days. I've been a mechanic for over 40 years so I believe I can get you straightened out. There is a large Mopar club that would be glad to have you join us. CowtownMopars. Here's a link to our site. http://www.cowtownmopars.com/. We average 150 members. We have a race team and a show team. We do cruises and picnics, hold a yearly toy run and generally do a lot of Mopar realated stuff. Our meetings are once a month at Billy Bob's in the stockyards.

My email is, stumpy383@hotmail.com

I don't have a dog in the ring but stop and think....A man that has been doing this FOR A LIVING for over 40 years is offering his help for free (I am sure he was making over $30+ per hour full time) and he is...sounds like... 20 minutes away SHOULD be hard to pass up. He is retired which means it is now car playtime. I bet in an hours time he can have your car running, starting, driving better than it ever has since you have owned it. And in that same hours time you could have at least 30 questions answered and be well on your way to a set of proud greasy, busted up hands. There is nothing like the sensation of the light bulb being switched on...
Curt

AMEN to what you said. Already arranged and cant wait for Stumpy to come over Saturday morning.