Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If the problem was at low speed I could see the a/c condenser and trans cooler being the problem but his trouble is at highway speeds which should rule that out.

That's an air flow issue thru the rad .Here's a test , pull that fan setup out of the car and go for a ride ...

I don't think that will help any... He might as well put cardboard over the grille

If thats the case why didn't he have an issue with the stock rad and that hi stall convertor ?

Stumpy spelled out the electric fan shroud being restrctive , Dartgirl had the same problem with her RR , alum rad , electric fan and a shroud that blocked flow , it idled fine but once you got it moving it would get way too hot because the shroud was forcing the hot air back into the radiator .

Because the stock fan could pull a heck of alot more then that little electric fan. It was prob pulling air from above and below the evap.

I was asked to contribute money to help solve the civil unrest in Egypt, but I suspect it's some sort of pyramid scheme.