A lot of this has already been covered, but here goes.

Electric fan companies severely overate their products cooling abilities. Once they have run for a while they can severely reduce your voltage by draining the battery, making them run even slower. To keep up, you need an alternater that will do at least 85 amps AT IDLE. If your voltage is getting down to the 12 volt range, the fan capacity tanks huge, at you heat up very quickly.

The best setup I have found is the MP clutch fan with shroud, run at at AC waterpump speed (1.3 times engine speed) and I have a very hard time keeping the TT340 cool at low speeds. This setup works all the time without issue.

I have found that aluminum radiators tend to have much higher cooling capacity, but they require significantly more airflow to work. At idle, I found my old 4 core cooled better than the Griffin, until I greatly increased airflow. I also noticed that the Griffin would drop the temp back to thermostat much quicker than the 4 core once the car was moving.

I think you would be best with the original radiator, clutch fan, shroud, AC pulleys and pump speed, and the CORRECT waterpump for AC.