Ok, I just got back from 2 hours of working on the car. Oreillys didnt have a timing gun or vacuum gauge (go figure) so I got the 3 gauge pod. I hooked up the voltage meter and man my alternator is kicking some amperage out. (14)

I started the car, took a piece of paper and put it down in front of the radiator behind the a/c condensor and boy did it suck it right to the radiator. I then put my hand behind the radiator and that fan is sucking HARD! ALOT of air is being pulled out of the radiator-that is for sure.

I did put a 180 degree thermostat in there today as well.

I fired it up after idling there for about 5 minutes and left the neighborhood and got out on the highway. I drove about 6 miles before turning around. I knew immediately when the thermostat opened because it gradually climbed, then all of the sudden jumped a bit- then came back over. Good news was it just sat there the whole time.

I exited and came back thru a neighborhood about 6.5 miles, doing 30 mph and coming to alot of stop signs and no issues whatsoever. Now granted it's 69 degrees outside, that could be playing a huge part but as of that 15-20 min trip no issues whatsoever.