Quote:

Quote:

Radiator: High capacity aluminum
Fan: MP 5 blade thermal clutch fan
Shroud
Water Pump: MP high volume, slightly overdriven (6.25" drive pulley, about 5" fan puley)
Thermostat: 180 high flow Mr Gasket

I think that is what im going to try and do. Go back as much to factory setup as possible.

With a fan like that one- can a puller be reversed somehow and installed on the front as a pusher?

You need to re-read my post. Any fan blade is curved to be efficienct in one direction. If you turn it around and reverse the motor, the blades are not working against the efficienct part of their curve. The concave ("cupped") curve pulls air toward you as you look at the cup side of the blades The only way you could reversed the same fan assembly from pusher to pull is IF you could physically reverse the blade on the motor as well as turn the motor around and reverse it.

I would agree that it sounds "probably" like too little air. I don't know why you can't check the timing--all you need is a timing light

Putting in much of a colder stat won't help. I would not go below 180, and all of these cars were designed to run from the factory with 190 stats.

I'd say if you can go to a stock fan and shroud