Quote:

All this nonsense about "puller and pusher." There is ONLY ONE WAY that air should ever go through a CAR radiator, and that is from front (of the radiator) to back.

MAKE SURE the fan is the correct type and is turning the correct direction. You should be able to see this by looking at the fan blades. The will be "cupped" on one side, and this is the side that they should "pull" to (Blades are like wings--they are more efficient in one direction than the other) Some fans will change direction just by changing the wiring polarity, and they will NOT WORK WELL when reversed!!!!

I know nothing of the track record of the specific fan you have, it simply may not be enough

Or a simple test would be have the car running at idle and take a piece of paper and put it on the front of the rad and the fan drawing air in through the rad should make the paper stick.

I have the exact same AFCO set up as you for my 340 challenger, i dont have the car running yet but i am following this thread closely and i am waiting to hear what the fix is........

TK