On the way over there it was running kinda hot, on the way home, it ran hot. Now it didnt get higher than the H, but still was hot. Talking to Stumpy I may just need to go back to the factory shroud and fan with a clutch. Here are two screen shots of my temp gauge. (Im installing an aftermarket one tonight)

(As a point of reference, with the stock radiator and stock fan and stock shroud, it always ran just to the right of the second white bar over by the C.)

On the way over there here is what the temp gauge showed--

Here is how hot it got on the way home, running 50 mph on the freeway (getting run over too)

Now im running 3.55's in the back (just verfied in but jacking up the Dana 60 and turning the tire an counting the driveshaft rev's) with a 25" tire. Im going to a 26.6" tire tomorrow.

But damn if this heat issue isnt bugging the hell out of me. Im taching 3000 RPM at 50 mph.

When I got home I popped the hood and grabbed the upper radiator hose going from the thermostat to the top of the radiator and it was hard as a rock. I let it cool, just went out there and it was squishy-- what does that indicate? Is my thermostat stuck?