i was down there, and went to dinner with bucky on friday night. he overlooked this, or he knew about it. who cares?? this is embarassing for bucky and the win went to charlie. im sure after bucky thinks this over he will calm down. i didnt talk to him after he was thrown out, but could you imagine his shame?? what they threw him out for was nothing the really gave him an advantage. if he had another set of carbs on it, he still would have beat everyone that he DID beat. this is between charlie and bucky to get the trophy and that big check back. the track was total crap on saturday and things played out the way they did,, so be it. bucky is nothing less or more in my book because of this. he is a good guy and straight and honest.. period. anyone who is upset that they were taken out by him through eliminations is a baby. his carbs didnt do a damn thing for it. most of you guys on here dont know the entire story, and if you did, might think differnetly. im not going into it because its not productive for anyone.

this is the way i see it....

fastest a/h cars in the country

1. westcott(who cares what carbs)
2. bucky (who cares what carbs)
3. wilkes
4.holton
5.defrank/houser
the rest get so close and guys are working out their combos so its a judgement call. we will see at the next race when they are all together and see how it plays out. jerry caro had the best 60ft, so he had the best working car,, but he didnt run when the track went away.

jeff

www.moderncylinderhead.com WANTED,, Something for Nothing, MUST be better than NEW condition,, YOU pay shipping...