Quote:

That "rumor" is absolutely not true. I recently met with SFI Director of Safety Carl Olsen and discussed the 25.5 spec in depth and how it affected SS and particularly AH because we are building two new AH cars . He stated, after meetings with NHRA and Danny Gracia about this particular class and spec(25.5), that the SS cars will not be affected by the new spec for next year or the foreseeable future even if they dip into the magical 8.40 zone, period .
Mike Roth MR2PERFORMANCE

Hi Mike! I don't profess to know all these chassis rules but have a question. I had a long conversation with a high-ranking tech official last week in regards to the chassis rules. He indicated to me that the SS/AH cars would be under the same sort of rules that Jeff Taylor ran into in Comp last year. NHRA told Jeff that if he ran below a certain number he'd be parked, he did and they did. Our current chassis is 8.50 rated and he advised me to get ours upgraded. Are we talking the same chassis rules here? I'm getting quite confused.

Also, on another subject, you have any more t-shirts available? You gave me an XL at Indy for Jared but it's too big. Can I send it back to you and trade it for a large?

Happy Thanksgiving.