In the past year I feel that I have bent over backwards to please my engine customers. That consists of Fred Henson, John Rains, and Randy and Mel Warford. I ran everyones engine in my car, made dvds, and even worked on 2 customers cars to try to help. While all of my customers seem to appreciate this, some of their other suppliers have taken offense to my critique of their products, so I made this offer to the car owner of the disturbed chassis builder, and will also make the offer to anyone else.

I will prepare the total combination for any customer from carbs to rear end at our shop, I will run it in my car. When I am done I will contact the customer to bring their car to the racetrack empty. I will make as many runs as nessasary to show what it is capable of, at that time we will pull it (which takes less than an hour) and the customer can install it in their vehicle. We will reserve the track into the next day if needed since every car I have worked on seems like it takes all day to put a motor in it.

Whenever they are ready to make runs we will run until the max is achieved, and if it is within .05 of my car I will pay all expenses incured with track rental, my time invested etc.
if it is not even close, which it probably wont be, the fee will be 3000.00 payed by the customer.

It should be noted that every engine I sell comes from carbs to convertor, and I run every one of them in my car as part of the deal, but after that my obligation to fix customers equipment is an added expense.

This may be a little extreme in some peoples eyes, but I am confident in my ability to produce, and if a chassis builder thinks that my motor is the problem and not his car than he should be willing to put up or shut up.

merry christmas to all
cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.