harry told me he would love to try a set of my heads/manifold,, if i gave it to him ,, david,, you kinda know what i mean,, ive been down on a few motor deals ive been working on,, i think guys will be close to .40's in spring,, by mid year you guys could be there,, and so could i,, you may find something big over the winter,, we think we did, but time will tell.. mazzolini wanted to use my heads on his engine and have harry build it,,, since mazz has rebuilt it.. this is an extremely competitive group of guys,, some get arrogant,, and some get pissed off at others for elevating the performance level. id honestly have to say harry is one of the better gentelman,, along with a few racers.. everyone going to watch a race needs to go over and talk to him for atleast an hour each,, that way he will be diverted and wont beable to work on the car... ,, giving us a better chance to compete.. no,, seriously there are a few guys stepping up to run at a high level. it may get like pro stock soon,, we will see

merry x-mas all hemi racer people,, even julie

jeff

www.moderncylinderhead.com WANTED,, Something for Nothing, MUST be better than NEW condition,, YOU pay shipping...