Hey mrnobodyracer, First thanks for all your posts on SS/AA (sorry SS/AH racing) PLEASE keep it up.

I thought that may be one of the Smith's cars judging by the detail.( but I was afraid to mention it and be wrong again) Next time you see Charlie ask him if the red wires are part of a mind game , voodoo type thing as he's gotta know Everyone is eyeballing his engines with a magnifying glass based on his DOMINATION of the class.

I am in awe how such a young guy who has been based in GM engines and who works a day job and does engines at night has become THE man in SS/AH. It's nice to see hard work rewarded.

Fine Corinthian Leather = too rich for my blood

On the Smiths... I was at the Mopar Nats (88 or 89 I think as I just got my drivers license) and Eddie and Mike show up with a huge rig with 3 or 4 Cudas , one they were running that day, the others were for sale. One of the rollers had all of the chassis work done but the entire body was still just bare steel. The body was PERFECT even where the wheel lips were stretched, not a hit of filler. One sight I will never forget. Them boys always have some real clean cars!