Quote:

Bucky didn't build the motor - Joe Clark did, let's not throw stones just yet, i'm first curious what it was that was found illegal?

Thats exactly what I was saying! Bucky has been doing this too long to cheat. Let's see what the infraction was before the accusations start.

Bucky carbs were illegal,Bucky said he had the work done by others they were reworked by others.He said he didn't know they were illegal. When you have the money to built these cars and have other do the work things like this can happen. But rules are rules guys.

Lets not forget he took out Pancake, Henson, and Jeggie for that win.Do you think they should be happy about this. and Charlie was on his way out the gate on his way home everybody trusted that the car was legal.I am sure Bucky feels bad for this mess its was a waste of everybody money and time to race in this shootout.And now Mopar people have to retrack all the press and have new pictures taken with charlie and his car,and I can tell you for fact that Charlie will take more BS over this than Bucky.The Rules are the Rules and that is why they have a rule book and you have to go to teardown if you win and illegal is illegal does't make any diff if your a little illegal or alot.