I am really looking forward to the upcoming season. All these stick cars being built, WOW, Indy will be so cool this year, as always. I hear that Randy Warford is building another car, automatic. And the coolest thing I hear and I hope it's true, is Bullet Bob Reed is building a new car with KOS racer Bill May Jr. doing the driving,I was told it would be an automatic. This could really be a good TEAM with the legendary Bullet Bob and Billy's drive to suceed and his resources. I'll touch on Willie Shepards car from Indy. The car is maybe 70% complete, he has got the run around from the guy building it for over 3 years and he is still having a difficult time trying to get some small stuff done by him so it can go to the paint shop. Willie runs a 4spd in his 70 Cuda and he sure has struggled with what to use in this, but yes it will be a automatic car, with the Holtons helping out with the engine components. Well I gotta go back to work, thanks Moparts for #1 mopar site on the web and Merry Christmas

Last edited by RacerBill3591; 12/23/05 03:06 PM.