Darn, can't see the video at work (blocked).

We are leaving Wednesday after work to drive to Belle Rose. We have attended every year so far and were hoping to be taking the car by now but circumstances have prevented that. The past two shows have been awesome and I am sure this one will be even better.

As far as favourites go I would have to say Harry Holton is the best and I am sure he will have a race horse under Jeggie as well as the other two West Coast cars. Second will have to be Jim Pancake, he is flexing a lot of muscle right now and was last years runner up to the Warfish and would have beaten Westcott had he not lit the red bulb. Harry and Jim are class acts as they made my little girl feel so special last year, Pancake put her in his car and took a lot of time explaining things to her and then the topper was later in the day when Harry put her in the Harcuda and then had her ride with him to the staging lanes. You could not wipe the grin off her face. She still talks a about Harry all the time and has his picture hanging on her bedroom wall.

For sure anyone who will have bragging rights after this race will have to beat the Warfish. I am sure he will be ready for them. I am sure Charlie builds good horsepower but that car is one of the most consistent performing chassis out there. It looks the same on every pass and seldom spins the tires.

Are any Moparts members going to Belle Rose? Is so PM me today and maybe we can hook up?

Does anyone have the older videeo's of the Super Cuda maiden voyages? If they could e-mail them to me I would greatly appreciate it?

Great racing and may the best Hemi win.