Quote:

my favor jim pancake and the barton boys will take these guys down get ready ohio fans this is our year sorry warfish fans and west coast guys,we have the best car and driver this year
mrnobody i will email you hope you will still want it its just warfish days are over sorry

Buckeye45,Must be something in the water down in buckeye land, did you forget? that Jeggie is driving Holton car,I belive he from Ohio also,and the race is a week away and how about Joey wilkes? I think your jumping the gun. Warfish days have just started.

jeggie might be from ohio,but in this race he from the west coast so i look for pancake to take him out in the first round,joey wilkes will need barton power 8.72 to 8.50 another first round loser,i look for the final to be pancake and warfish thats my best guess.

I think Julie will have a word for you soon,But I like your thinking,Warfish will be there,I do belive this is going to be one of the best shootout yet.You Ohio guys stick up for your racers,I like that. Do you work for Pancake? or is he paying you?