OK - I've been following this thread since it first showed up. I've been working (directly) with MM for about 10 years now. Overall, I've been happy and continue to use them for my high-end stuff. Has it been a perfect relationship? No, there have been bumps in the road. But bottom line, MM has made good on everything I've done with them. I've worked with all the big dogs ... Indy, Barton, FHO, Hughes, MM, MCH, etc. I've been a Mopar only type guy since 1979. I don't have a required delivery date for any of my stuff and I only spend the cash that is in my play money account. I have a wife, three kids (two in college) and a mortgage so I have to save up and spend wisely.

I decided to build a big inch street Hemi several years ago. MM has been advising me and helping me acquire parts. The biggest wait was for the World Aluminum Block. I think it took 18 months between when I put my money down and when MM told me that they had received it. That was several years ago. It will probably take me another year to assemble it and get it on the MM Dyno. I'll post my results and video when the time comes. I'm a pretty reasonable guy and I'm expecting a positive outcome. If things go bad, I'll work with MM to get it ironed out. If I'm unhappy, I'll vote with my feet and start working with another builder. In any event, don't look for a bashing thread from me. MM has been in business for 25+ years ... you can't do that without lots or repeat customers. If most people were unhappy, they'd be out of business.

IMG_0266.JPG

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ