Originally Posted By Sport440
I understand your apprehension, But Id give them one more chance. Im sure they will get it right this time, their in the spotlight. Get it in writing that they wont hold your motor hostage for more money, unless its something YOU want to add. JMO , and I also understand your anger at this point.

You never know until you get a look at it when they come back. I know of another big name shop--sent out a $30K Mopar that dynoed like a champ! Customer complains about this and that poor ET etc--the old--"It just don't run like it should" Builder pays to get it back--AFTER over a year of phone work etc--engine comes in and on teardown--
Thrust ate out of it from converter hub and issues, pushrods bent, on and on and on--a half dozen UN-related issues all done at intervels over the months--None ever addressed--just kept on running it down the strip and complaining.
That customer had zero idea about a race car, race engine, or any other thing--they were clueless--so....that unit will not be repaired until customer agrees to pay in full for not knowing what the heck he was doing and damaging a truly great unit.
The kicker was that the throttle "linkage" only opened the blades about half way--good speed secret there
So.....It ain't always the builder boys and...it ain't always the customer either but.....every tale spread out online in a way as this is always fishy to me--NOT the way to handle issues.
I have always aimed to do right but if ever the issues are flashed online like this I usually just walk away.
I bet MM will take another swipe at it --but that making promises before looking at it is a non starter for our shop. Retarded timing at fire up is an engine KILLER