Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By SpareParts
I've been in his shoes, there is a HUGE part of the customer that is scared to send it back to the shop that murdered it the first time around. I'm not saying who's right or wrong but its important to consider the emotions involved here.

The "low priority for at cost parts" thing is BS, nobody put a gun to your head you offered that. Shouldn't penalize the customer based on your offer.

Who says it was murdered? That's not right. It stuck a valve and the OP says the oil pressure is low.

Time to put on our big boy pants and take emotion out of it.

It's possible the stuck valve was customer induced. And if I'm doing something at cost, and doing the R&D on it, I damn sure ain't moving your stuff to the front while profit making customers wait. MM is in business to MAKE MONEY. This isn't a hobby. It's not fun. It is work.

As I said earlier and will do so again ALL R&D IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER. One way or the other. The only people who give away free crap is the government, and that is because they took it from someone else first.

I like the way you think man.................. thumbs

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....