Originally Posted By MuscleMike
All I want is for Mr. Edwards to be enjoying his car. That being said, you don't buy something from Home Depot, have an issue and take it to Lowes to have it fixed and send Home Depot the bill. Obviously We are under a micro scope and it is in our best interest to bring this situation to a speedy conclusion. For the record: I, Michael Ware, owner of Muscle Motors will bring the engine back here, replace the bent valve, verify and adjust guide clearance if necessary.

I suspect that the lifters may have excessive clearance causieng the low oil pressure at idle. We will completely disassemble the engine and using a BHJ fixture install lifter bushings and hone for correct sizing again no charge. Mr Edwards also wanted a different type of retainer, We will change those at no cost to Mr Edwards. We will then have the engine shipped back to Mr Edwards and we will absorb the shipping charges. I believe this a fair and amicable offer.

Mike, Im very apprehensive about this but I will give your offer some thought. If you bush lifter bores it will also require diff pushrods without restricters. I would also like to know how you will address the low cylinder pressure issue. My thinking is to spec out a custom cam. I've used Scott Brown before and know he's really good at pump gas cams.

PSO headed 632 from MM. Cracked cylinder, loose valve seats, low oil pressure, low cylinder pressure.
..... Now its a door stop....