I tried to make this point in an earlier post. We are just too fractured up to have any real shot at enough volume to support the development and production of anything. Which is a big part of why we haven't had any consistent block production up to this point.

And the new Gen 3 stuff just splits the pie further. Sure, the new Hemi stuff is bringing some new guys to the party. But not in enough numbers to justify new blocks I suspect. And it does pull some support from previous offerings.

If most of us ran small blocks or ran big blocks/Gen 2 Hemis or ran Gen 3 Hemis we still would still have the divide between race blocks that look different vs stock appearing blocks. By and large, the street guys are a different market than the racers. Heck, there were guys that complained about the weight of the World BB/Hemi blocks. (I was one of them)

Even if there is enough of a letter campaign to get a new batch of blocks into production, there has to be enough sales to make it a success. If not, everyone will know it and there will never be anyone to take the gamble on us again.

As always, we just need more Mopar guys.

Master, again and still