The problem as I see it. There are likely 2000 people looking into 1 of 3 types of chevy after market blocks a year. 1500 people wanting 1 of 3 types of ford blocks per year. AND WAIT FOR IT MAYBE 300 MOPAR folks wanting 1 of 5 types of blocks per year. PLUS they want the ceramic graphite impregnated unobtaniom impacted awesomeness option for a 100 dollars more than the 1500$ they are willing to pay for one of the five blocks. So 3 variations of each block and that's fifteen variations.
Yes I saw the pole results I voted small block why because I have 6 440 long blocks,1 400 complete,000 spare 340 blocks and mine is at 4.100 bore. Could care less about gen II Hemi can barely afford to type it. But what I really wanted to vote for is a Gen III Hemi. BUT THE FACTORY Fn ENGINERS SCREWED THAT UP ALSO, HOW YOU SAY?
5.7&5.7mds
6.1 ?mds also?
6.4 ? mds dunno probly
FIVE FRICKING BLOCKS AGAIN? Ok maybe not. Or maybe including aluminum. Parts for GEN III are not coming at an LS pace or price. Expensive GEN III stuff equals me and many using old ancient less than race worthy parts as Hard core race parts. For the record you Mopar folks are who I would choose to be stuck with in an apocalypse. Why you do more with so little I am certain you could do anything with what is laying around at the moment. Good luck with the blocks