Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cant really figure out why you guys are encouraged by this.... when I read the OP, I hear Dart saying: "Show me the volume, and we'll be there". Do you think they haven't already done their own market research? The only reason they would say this is that its a polite way of placating your request, while also telling you between the lines exactly why you don't already see those products. They already know that the return on investment for the Mopar market is just not there. Simple question: Why do you think the other options that were mentioned above (Kieth Black, Koleno, MP, World/MP) have gone by the wayside or are impossible to get? Do you think Dart hasn't noticed what happened with those business ventures?

the guys with with LX cars spend boat loads of money. If everyone was smart, everyone should get behind the new hemi stuff because it will be our future

I keep hearing the new Hemi guys bragging on how good the blocks are so why make a better flyswatter.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs