Quote:

On my Dart I did bend the axle tubes on my non-back braced 83/4 last year. I noticed that my rear tires were scuffing on the outside edges. I sent my housing to Moser to get straightened and back braced.

I bought a new set of MT tires, the same size and made some passes. My car ran the quickest so far, 1.34 60ft, [Email]9.76@135.[/Email] Has Moser axles and spool, so far so good and this is in a 3400 car!

Thumper your car is very impressive, whats your plan on the upgrade MW parts? Matt

I know, part of me sez keep the 8 3/4 and get new gears and axles and beat it but I`d like to go Max-wedge next year after I see what it runs now and see how fast it will go. OR, I may freshen it up again w/a lighter NEWER rotating assembly and go from there. Lots to think about and I need an N.H.R.A. lic. and 8.50 cert if I want to continue racing at tracks............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....