Oh this stuff don't bother me at all Damo......LOL!!!........in fact I find it quite humorous as to how often some people talk out both sides of their mouth, when it comes to what is REAL and what isn't. And sometimes I like to just stir the pot because I am bored and some people get SO fired up........LOL!!!

Dom has made it quite clear that he is NOT going to put a DANA under his car, because he doesn't want, nor like them.........yet that doesn't seem to keep some from trying to "shame" him into putting one under it.........and to what point...........just let it go. They should just fix their cars how they want and the rest of us will do the same. At the end of the day, they are still ALL Mopars and isn't that what counts?

Bottom line, I do what I want with MY stuff and really don't care if people like it or not. I just try and give sound advice, gathered in 30+ years in this deal. But all this "purist" nonsense, is exactly that, nonsense. You should use what is best for the task at hand, I don't care who makes it or designed it. I used to tell people my car had a RAMBLER motor..........may as well have been........LOL!!!

Monte