Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I know of lots of low 5s cars running 8.8s. Stock ring gear bolts suck.

I don't think it's a matter of who goes fast on an 8.8. it's a matter of if he's going to upgrade is that the best choice. I don't think it is, he would be better off doing it right the first time.

Looks like I`ll be gettin WHITEDART`s 9" after the M.A.T.S. unless it blows up or I find something sooner........ Time to step up................

Thump......you mean to tell me your giving up the 8 3/4 I thought we were the only 2 that would carry the 8 3/4 banner for life.....Lol

So confused............. Not 100% sure on the 9 but I`m only going to make more power so I`d hate to scatter stuff and unless I can get to 2800 lbs. wet, I don`t see any other option.

Dom, with dollars amount spent for best results this is what you need, not some after markert Ford designed based power robbing piece Go to one of the local junk yards and buy a used Dana 60 housing with a bad end and have Jason cut and narrow it. Use a set of good 35 spline axles made to work with your brakes, I special orerded mine for my Duster from Strange , spool or posi, your choice and a good used set of Dana 4.10 gears

8344660-SANY0275.JPG (115 downloads)
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/28/14 05:38 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)