Zippy, I had Bears Performance (when they still built chassis's)tie my frame back in 1981. They put 2x3 straight and parrallel/ through the floor (in and back out) in my Volare. They put detail into the fabrication of the tie-throughs (swedging up at the front and pass through tubes welded in nicely for cables). The car was a small block 4 spd at the time and it made an immediate difference. When I installed the 440/automatic a few years later, I'm sure it helped but the superstock springs/shocks were needed to hook hard. The driver side upper windsheild developped a crack and I can't keep paint in the roof to b-pillar seams. I'm sure that the way I beat on a car it would have folded up years ago without that mod. There are over 23 years and 500 plus passes on the tie job. I can still pick up the car from the tie-though.

Too many cars, too many parts, too little coin, too little space to work in, too little time left to make it all happen! Update: down to one ride, still too many parts, a little more jingle in the pocket, gaining space, and it's going to happen this year!